Friday, November 22, 2013

The Halloween Howl

There were monsters, witches, superheros and princesses to be seen everywhere you looked those nights at the museum, the days of the Halloween Howl 
I was fortunate enough to be able to volunteer both nights that the event was held, there were many other volunteers and many other visitors. The museum was packed both nights and I was able to talk to many enthusiastic visitors about what their favorite part was, for many it was the spooky trail, which they also claimed to not be afraid of. Both nights I was a face painter and had costumers' whose ages ranged from 1 to 60. Although I am not an artist no one left very disappointed.
I had a really great time working with the other volunteers, numerous children and Natasha who was a coordinator for the event and made it an enjoyable experience. I hope I can volunteer at the museum again sometime in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment